Sign in to follow this  
Lord Aizen

Few PvP Suggestions

Posted (edited)

- Add Timer on the Resource door so if you are attacked you have to wait to exit/enter it

- Remove the banker or add a 10 second timer till they are out of combat till they can use

- Fix the Lever at volcano so you can teleport in and out

- Add Hotzones to certain places like Multi/Singles that would be populated

- Make pets droppable as I killed someone and they did not drop the pet but I believe they lost it

- Add Super Combats to the PvP Store to be able to carry more food/pots

- Add Revenant Weapons like Craw Bow/Chainmace

- Add Imbued God Capes

- Make Streaks of 3 and higher appear over yell so others can try to kill them

- Add Random Pvp Drops such as Vesta Spear/Statius War Hammer/Zuriels Staff (Would be a very rare chance to obtain)

- Add Zwarte Bow to PkP shop

- Make Artifacts give Pk Points based on the Artifact you get

- Make Artifacts give 1T-20T based on the Artifact

- Add Rune Pouch to store runes in for Barrage/Venge

- Make PvP Pets Work Properly in PvP

- Add Bounty Hunter Teleports to PvP Shop so you can teleport to your current target

Edited by Lord Aizen
  • Like 1

Posted Image

Bump per request.

Posted Image

On 5/12/2019 at 5:50 PM, Lord Aizen said:

Make pets droppable as I killed someone and they did not drop the pet but I believe they lost it

pets are custom and should not be carried to the wilderness

Make PvP Pets Work Properly in PvP

theres none of those lol

Add Random Pvp Drops such as Vesta Spear/Statius War Hammer/Zuriels Staff (Would be a very rare chance to obtain)

a boss will be added for those + they are obtainable currently from revenants in revenant town

the rest sounds fair ill check it further later

Super-Reactor-Full-Size.gif.1ac0144fe4bc7d6570e4b23247e9fbdf.gif

Like some of these myself, the kill streak one could coincide with the Kill List idea i have on my Suggestion Topic, it might have a task of 5 and as you compete the world chat says "X has finished 2/5 of his Kill List, kill them for bonus PKP!" or something like that!

7 hours ago, Mana said:

pets are custom and should not be carried to the wilderness

theres none of those lol

a boss will be added for those + they are obtainable currently from revenants in revenant town

the rest sounds fair ill check it further later

What I mean by PvP pets I mean the Steel Titan and Wolpertanger those kind of familiars, should have said Summoning Familiars, my bad.

As for the Pets can we have it block you from entering the wilderness with them? This way nobody will lose their pets and Pkers won't accidently click the pet (Like I have) when trying to kill the player.

Posted Image

Summoning familiars are generally not allowed in wilderness either though? People used them in red portal clan wars to see if people could kill them as a sort of endurance test but that was as far as summoning familiars ever got in PVP with the main game/s!

18 hours ago, Lord Aizen said:

What I mean by PvP pets I mean the Steel Titan and Wolpertanger those kind of familiars, should have said Summoning Familiars, my bad.

Summoning familar got custom dmg. They won't be allowed.

Super-Reactor-Full-Size.gif.1ac0144fe4bc7d6570e4b23247e9fbdf.gif

10 hours ago, Mana said:

Summoning familar got custom dmg. They won't be allowed.

Didn't know that, fair enough :P. Welp no familiars then x)

Posted Image

Pvping is difficult on a custom server due to customs hitting so high. So, you'd have to use rs equiptment to Pk. Which I am 100% okay with.  Problem being, the only thing worth value on this server IS the customs. If there was a way they could somehow make it so pking was actually worth something, I would be SO SO SO happy

Thats why i made my suggestion for PKP to buy customs, and for a special item to drop on pk kills occasionally that swaps out for high PKP or tickets/boxes. And the Kill List that gives a reward based on the difficulty of the List given, the list being a certain amount of kills on opponents also hunting on a Kill List, which means you need killstreaks =D