Sign in to follow this  
Anne

Hi there

Hey y'all. I'm Anne, but since that name was already taken I just go by the name I go with on other platforms: Ya Grill Anne, or here ingame: yagrillanne.

I mainly play CS:GO right now and I'm a staff member on a jailbreak server, if any of you would know what that is. As of now I am LEM in CS:GO, which some men just not seem to be able to believe until I prove them otherwise.

Anyway, other than that, I used to play my ass off on rsps when I was younger. Saw an ad whilst scrolling on Facebook and ended up here. Felt like introducing myself to get to know the active playerbase.

I am from Belgium, but right now I'm doing my final internship in Vietnam. That's probably one of the reasons I will be more active on Yanille, as my laptop cannot handle CS:GO and obviously I was not able to take my desktop to Vietnam ;). I am a teacher to be, finishing my bachelor in June (hopefully, at least). 

So, tell me: what's kicking?

Welcome to Yanille! We just starting off so good time to be around while you got time to kick back. Used to be a MGE CS:GO so now i feel puny lol! Gl and HF around!

• Haha 1

howdy mate. welcome to server. enjoy ya stay

Mr Worldwide popping in to say, STOP CALLING ME THAT LOL

On 5/18/2019 at 4:42 AM, An0nym00se said:

Mr Worldwide popping in to say, STOP CALLING ME THAT LOL

Hehe, it's too damn funny, don't blame me as I didn't come up with it haha