Sign in to follow this  
Blazinbudz

Flower Poker Tourny! June 14th

Posted (edited)

Flower Poker Event

What: A flower poker tournament. Sign ups will be 30 minutes before event, a bracket will be made. Contestents then flower poker for a winner, whom goes to the next round! Prizes will be awarded 1st 2nd and 3rd place and participation prizes as well!

When: The event will be taking place on June 14th at 8pm eastern time zone! Check ins will end at 8pm so get a spot fast! 

Check in with myself via discord, contacting ingame or posting on the fourm below

edit: Event changed to June 14th!

Edited by Blazinbudz

So happy to see some gambling events happening! I will be there if I can after work <3

Posted Image

6 hours ago, Lord Aizen said:

So happy to see some gambling events happening! I will be there if I can after work ❤️

Once I get the events rolling in, and a sound way of gathering prizes Im going to dedicate every Weds and Thursday for Events, events running all day long and multiple a day!

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 2:07 PM, Blazinbudz said:

Once I get the events rolling in, and a sound way of gathering prizes Im going to dedicate every Weds and Thursday for Events, events running all day long and multiple a day!

That would be absolutely amazing man! Just tell me when or tag me somehow and ill do my best to be there if I'm not at work!

Posted Image